Looking for healthy snack ideas? This resource is for you. Created by a Registered Dietitian and full of quick and easy balanced snack ideas, both homemade and store-bought for kids and adults!
My latest project is finally live! If you’re struggling with snack time and feel like you’re stuck in a rut serving the same few things over and over then this resource will be a game-changer for you!
Here’s what’s included:
- What Makes A Good Snack: A little about my definition of a healthy snack and what I aim to include.
- Simple Snack Pairings: 50+ ideas for simple, healthy snacks that can be made at home and some simple snack pairings.
- 40+ Snack Components: Snack component ideas divided into carbs and proteins/fats so you can mix and match your favorites to make a balanced snack.
- Favorite Snack Bars for Kids & Adults: 20+ storebought snack bars I like for kids and adults, plus what I look for when choosing a bar.
- Lower Sugar Cereals: 30 lower sugar cereals that can be part of a balanced snack for and my criteria for choosing them.
- 50 Store-Bought Snack Ideas (+favorite crackers): Some of my favorite store-bought brands and products to serve as snacks.
- Allergy-Friendly Snack Ideas: Homemade and store-bought snack lists for vegan, peanut/tree nut-free and gluten-free diets.
- Snack Recipes: Links to some simple snack recipes from some of my favorite bloggers.
- Non-Perishable & Prep Ahead Snack Ideas: Ideas for snacks that can be made ahead of time and snacks that don’t require refrigeration.
- Tips For Trying New Foods: Tips for using snack time to make trying new foods fun for kids, plus a printable new food rating chart.
- How I Do It: Quick explanations for how I make some of our most common snacks.
- 20+ Veggie-Packed Baked Goods: Muffin and bar recipes from the blog that are full of veggies/beans/legumes and make great snacks.
Already know you need this in your life??
Click here to snag your copy.
Want more details? Here’s a more detailed look at some of the highlights.
I talk a little about what makes a good snack and share some balanced snack ideas plus some super simple combos.
I share 20 or so of my favorite store-bought snack bars for kids and another list for adults, plus what I look for when choosing a bar.
I share some of my favorite store-bought snacks and crackers.
I share some allergy-friendly snack lists for gluten-free, vegan and peanut/tree nut-free snacks, both homemade and storebought.
And so much more!!
Grab your copy ASAP.
LEARN HOW FOOD AFFECTS YOUR BODY.
Get my free Table Talk email series where I share bite-sized nutrition information about carbs, protein, and fat, plus bonus information about snacks and sugar!