Just popping in to share a little bit about a very special program a few of my friends created. Three of my favorite Registered Dietitians (Anne from Fannetastic Food, Alex from Delish Knowledge and Rachael from Avocado A Day Nutrition) have been working hard for the past 6 months to put together an amazing program called Joyful Eating, Nourished Life.
From their website:
Get ready to go on an un-diet.
Created by three Registered Dietitians who specialize in intuitive and mindful eating, Joyful Eating, Nourished Life is a virtual 6-week group program that teaches you how to get healthy without deprivation, calorie counting, or stress about food or exercise. Rather than introducing restrictions into your life, we’ll instead challenge the way you interact with food and exercise and create awareness of the emotions behind those decisions.
If you are:
- Overwhelmed by conflicting diet advice
- Feeling extreme guilt when eating certain foods
- Struggling with lack of energy despite trying to eat healthy and exercise
- Experiencing periods of uncontrolled or binge eating
- Feeling uncomfortable in your own body
- Turning to food in times of stress or sadness
- Out of touch with your body’s hunger and fullness cues
- Sick and tired of calorie counting and following rigid diets that leave you feeling exhausted, depleted and like a failure because they just don’t work!
This is the program for you. It’s PACKED with the best science-backed strategies and tools for nutrition, intuitive and mindful eating, fitness and habit building.
Here’s a look at what’s included in the 6-week program:
- A 50+ page starter guide, including 10 principles of joyful eating, 15 no-recipe formula meals and snacks, finding your happy weight and additional resources.
- Bi-weekly emails with in-depth, written lesson plans packed with action steps, learning activities, strategies and support.
- Access to a private facebook group during the program for support, encouragement and sharing with other participants, and access to Q&A with Anne, Alex and Rachael. (You’ll transition to a private alumni facebook group after the program concludes!)
- Weekly challenges provided on a handy tracking worksheet to monitor your progress and success.
- A guided weekly meditation series in audio format.
- Weekly thought-provoking journaling exercises.
- Four audio lectures for listening and learning on the go.
Each week tackles a specific topic including meal planning, social eating situations, emotional eating, body confidence and self-compassion.
I’m so proud of these ladies for the amazing program they’ve put together. What I love about it is that it’s not just your average weight-loss program. Instead of focusing on the scale, it focuses on developing healthy habits that you can carry with you beyond the program. It’s also designed to work for anyone, no matter what type of diet you follow, because it focuses on patterns of eating, not a specific diet. I can already tell you that so many people are going to benefit from this program so if you or someone you know might benefit from it, be sure to help them spread the word!
Their first program launches June 20th so if you’re interested, sign up now and claim your spot! Below is a link that will take you to their website where you can find more details and signup! (I’m an affiliate for this program because I truly believe it has the potential to change lives! That means I receive a small amount of money if you sign up using the link below, at no additional cost to you.)
Click here to visit the Joyful Eating, Nourished Life website.
LEARN HOW FOOD AFFECTS YOUR BODY.
Get my free Table Talk email series where I share bite-sized nutrition information about carbs, protein, and fat, plus bonus information about snacks and sugar!