This post is sponsored by Pompeian. I was compensated for my time. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Just popping in with a quick little snack idea for you! Sweet potato chips. I know these are nothing new. If fact, I make them all the time. However this time, I put a bit of a dessert spin on them!
This month, as part of Pompeian’s Pantry Insider Program, I was sent some of their new Coconut Oil Spray. It’s just coconut oil, in a handy spray bottle. It has a high smoke point which makes it perfect for baking and also for using in things like marinating.
These are so easy they can hardly be considered a recipe, but here’s what I did:
Cinnamon and Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
A lightly sweetened homemade chip that makes a great dessert or snack!
- 1 medium sweet potato
- cinnamon & sugar for sprinkling
- Pompeian Coconut Oil spray
- Vanilla yogurt for dipping (optional)
- Thinly slice the sweet potato using a mandolin or sharp knife.
- Place on a baking sheet and spray with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Flip the chips over, spray with oil and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and cook 5-10 minutes more, checking often to avoid burning.
- Serve with vanilla yogurt for dipping if desired.
LEARN HOW FOOD AFFECTS YOUR BODY.
Get my free Table Talk email series where I share bite-sized nutrition information about carbs, protein, and fat, plus bonus information about snacks and sugar!